An operating system for mobile phones based on the Android 11 platform, freed from bindings to Google services and providing additional means to ensure privacy and security.
- Monthly generation of automatically installed updates, including current vulnerability fixes.
- Using the Signal messenger by default. Support for making encrypted calls via Signal or WhatsApp is built into the call making interface.
- Delivery of the K-9 mail client with OpenPGP support.
- Using OpenKeychain to manage encryption keys.
- Support for devices with dual SIM cards and programmable SIM cards
- DBy default, the DuckDuckGo Browser is used with ad blocking and trackers. The system also has a Tor Browser.
- VPN support is integrated – you can choose to access the network via free VPN Calyx and RiseUp.
- When using the phone in access point mode, it is possible to organize an exit via VPN or Tor.
- Cloudflare DNS is available as a DNS provider.
- The F-Droid catalog and the Aurora Store app are offered for installing applications
- Instead of Google Network Location Provider, a layer is offered for using Mozilla Location Service or DejaVu to get location information
- OpenStreetMap Nominatim is used to convert addresses to location (Geocoding Service).
- A set of microG is supplied instead of Google services
- There is a Panic button for emergency data cleaning and deleting certain applications.
- Confidential phone numbers, such as helplines, are excluded from the call log.
- Unknown USB devices are blocked by default.
- The function of disabling Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is available after a certain period of inactivity.
- The Datura firewall is used to control application access to the network.
- To protect against substitution or malicious modification of the firmware, the system is verified by digital signature at the download stage.
- Automatic system for creating backup copies of applications is integrated. The ability to move encrypted backups to a USB drive or to Nextcloud cloud storage.
- There is a visual interface for tracking application permissions.